Original Lanthome moustache oil – facial hair and beards hair Thicker Essence for Dashing Gentlemen, Beard Softener, and Conditioner, The Best Natural And Organic Ingredients for Grooming and Growth.
- FACIAL HAIR GROWTH OIL – Contains the top essential beard enhancing ingredients Argan Oil, Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil. They combine to form a vitamin A, C, E.
- ULTIMATE MOISTURIZING – Wild tough dry and unruly facial hair doesn’t stand a chance! The Rugged Bros beard oil penetrates deep into the skin and sinks into the hair follicles themselves leaving your beard smooth and manageable. Functioning as a beard conditioner a beard softener and beard moisturizer our beard oil is an essential part of your beard care regimen.
- FINEST INGREDIENTS – Made with 100% pure Moroccan organic argan oil, jojoba oil, Almond oil, grapeseed oil, and rich in antioxidants. A powerful tonic and beard thickener which will eliminate itching and beardruff.
- FRAGRANCE-FREE – While the natural oils themselves have a slight wooden finish, there is no added fragrances or perfumes letting you wear that favorite cologne without being overbearing. Besides, it is so light, you won’t even know you’re wearing it at all.
This beard oil is for the true gentleman who wants to sooth and moisturize the beard area without irritation. Be the man you were meant to be, and let the Lanthome Moustache Oil product handle that unruly beard. We take bearding seriously, and clearly so do you.
4 Bottles are a treatment course, we recommend you try 3 bottles totally
For eyelash thicker and growth, recommend one bottle. See the obvious result in 20-30 days.
For eyebrow thicker and growth. Recommend 2 bottles. See the obvious result in 30 days.
For temples growth thicker, Recommend 2-3 bottles. See the obvious result in 40days.
For Beards Growth thicker, Recommend at least 3 bottles. See the obvious result in 50-60 days.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Put 2-3 drops of oil in your palms.
- spread it evenly in your palms and fingers.
- Once the oil is distributed, brush your palms along the sides of your beard(or any part you want to be treated).
- Do the same down the front.
- Then bring both hands up to the bottom of your beard.