Hair Regrowth Micro-needling Derma Roller is designed for professional home use on hair loss control & regrowth by triggering the body’s wound healing response which stimulates protein production for new hair follicle rejuvenation.
Formulated with high-grade 540 Grade A Titanium, our rollers create thousands of minuscule contact points to stimulate endothelial growth factor production for follicle and hair growth.
Dermatologists confirm the 0.25mm size of the needles is perfect for home use. It provides an ideal balance between safety, painless application, and effective results.
Derma roller works better when used together with a beard growth treatment, such as Minoxidil or our beard growth products, a 100% natural facial hair products, that is used by thousands of people all over the world, to stimulates beard growth efficiently and without dangerous side effects.
Dermarolling for Hair, Beard Loss & Regrowth
If you will use a derma roller with minoxidil or other hair loss treatment please choose between 0.2mm and 0.5mm. NEVER use a needle length longer than 0.5mm with minoxidil.
If you will use derma roller only please choose between 0.5mm and 1.0mm.
How to choose the best derma roller needle size?
0.2mm / 0.25mm / 0.3mm
needle size is not really intended to treat wrinkles and scars. It is strictly used for boosting topical skin care product absorption. As a result, this will increase the concentration of topical active ingredients inside your skin.
If you are looking to treat shallow wrinkle, scars, UV damage and hyperpigmentation with the added beneﬁt of boosting skin care product absorption, then you should look into using 0.5mm roller. This is a popular roller for anyone looking to have multiple treatments on a monthly basis.
0.75mm to 1.0mm
rollers can induce collagen growth more effective than 0.5mm. In addition to reducing sun damage and hyperpigmentation, these rollers are the perfect solution for treating shallow to deep wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks, cellulite.
1.5mm to 3.0mm
rollers can treat DEEP / SEVERE scarring or stretch marks, cellulite. It is safer to use them on your body than on your face.
How to use a derma roller for beard growth?
- Sterilize roller in 75% alcohol solution before and after each use.
- Make sure your face is completely clean when you start this. In order to prevent your facial hair from getting tangled in the roller, you can wet your facial hair before using the device.
- Apply heavy pressure. Roll it horizontal back and forth 10 times, vertical up and down 10 times and diagonally to the right 10 times and diagonally to the left 10 times and you do that till you’ve covered every area of your face in every direction.
- Beginning with once a week, allow your skin a few days of rest.
- Follow up treatment with a nice moisturizer or cream if necessary.
- After one month, use it 3-4 times a week.
- For further information, please watch the video in the photo gallery.
DO NOT USE:
- On open pores.
- On irritated skin.
- On pimples or acne, it will make them spread!
- Don’t be harsh to your scalp or skin, in order to avoid injuries.
- Reactivates scalp’s natural regeneration process.
- Stimulates protein production & cell growth responsible for new hair growth.
- Increases scalp circulation & nutrients to follicles.
- 540 Grade A Titanium.
- Anti-bacteria & infection.
- Safe & painless.
1pc x Anti Hair Loss Micro-needling Derma Roller.