- MAKE YOUR BEARD HEALTHY – Groom and tame your facial hair with our 100% natural pure organic beard oil. It is perfect for mustaches, beards, goatees, and skin. Extend the life of your facial hair, and look as great as you feel!
- FINEST INGREDIENTS – Our premium blend contains Myristica Fragrance Houtt, Sesame Oil, Milk butter, Green Tea Oil, Clitoria Ternatea, Coconut Oil. It is simple, natural, and unscented.
- MANAGE MESSY BEARD – Saving hours on grooming your beard. Crosprof Beard Oil penetrates every single hair in your beard to provide for smoothness and manageability. Our lightweight formula is powerful enough to make your beard soft but never leaves a greasy residue behind.
- EASY TO USE – For the best results, apply immediately after showering. Massage 3-5 drops upward and into your beard, and the skin underneath your chin and cheeks. It is that easy! Repeat daily to maintain your manly, healthy-looking beard.
- Beautiful and easy to use.
- Natural ingredients that contain a blend of waxes, oils, and butter with no preservatives.
- Ensure the tin lid is on tightly to ensure an air-tight seal.
- Condition: Brand new.
- Net WT: 30ml beard oil & 60g beard balm
- Quantity: 2Oz beard balm, 1 floe 30ml beard oil.
- The color of balm: light yellow.
- Storage condition: Keep fresh in the dry & cool area.
- Beard Balm: Argan oil, Mango butter, Jojoba oil, Grapeseed oil, Beeswax, Sweet orange oil
- Beard Oil: A perfect,fragrance-free blend of 100% pure, organic cold pressed, unrefined Golden Jojoba oil,100% Pure, organic cold pressed, unrefined Moroccan Argan oil.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Beard Oil
- Put a few drops of beard oil on your palm. The amount you need will vary based on the length and thickness of your beard. Start with a few drops and add more as necessary.
- Rub the beard oil between your palms and then distribute it through your beard. Use your fingers to massage the oil through your hair and into your skin.
- Use a boar bristle beard brush, comb, or both to help evenly distribute the beard oil. A beard brush will penetrate all layers of your beard and exfoliate skin to get rid of dead skin that can cause beardruff. Meanwhile, a comb will massage the skin underneath to stimulate circulation and encourage healthy beard growth.
Step 2: Beard Balm
- Scoop out a dime-sized amount using the back of your thumbnail.
- Rub your hands together to soften the beard balm for an easier application.
- Work the beard balm into your beard, starting at the sides and then focusing on areas where you have particularly rebellious bristles. Don’t forget your mustache. Comb through your beard with your fingers.
- Use a boar bristle beard brush, comb, or both to help evenly distribute the beard balm.
When one is better than the other
We recommend using beard oil and beard balm together for an epic beard. However, there are situations where using just one might be more beneficial.