Growing a beard is easy. Growing a beard that is the envy of others takes attention and care. keeping your facial hair clean, healthy, and neat is important for a man. We’ve always believed that hair is more than just hair and that it’s how you present yourself to the world. Trimming, Grooming and Styling, Quality Grooming Kit from Beardmankit comes with everything you need to get your beard off to a good start.you can look and feel your best the moment you step out the door. We’ve always felt that behind every beard, mustache and head of hair is a story, and we wanted to be the ones to tell it. That’s why we created a ready-made professional grooming kit for today’s modern man.
- Natural Pure & Organic Ingredients: all natural organic beard care made with argan oil, jojoba oil and vitamin e oil you’ll enjoy the best beard growth.
- Make Styling Easy: grooming, trimming, shaping and taming your beard & mustache was never easier, 100% boar bristle brush, and the superior hold, softener properties beard balm.
- 100% Boar Bristle Beard Brush: natural boar bristles help distribute oil, improve hard hair texture, styling, shaping, smoothing, and conditioning. Great used with beard oils, balms, waxes & conditioners.
- Handmade, Antistatic Beard Comb: This beard comb is crafted with the tender care that will leave your hair feeling smooth at any given time. Thick fine tooth finish that can get through any hair or beard.
- Perfect Beard Kit – This kit will be the best gift for a bearded friend, Colleague, family member or husband that could use some beard care products to tame up his beard and mustache! The great beard accessories and tools.!
Cosprof 100% Natural Beard Oil
Our beard oil allows you to take full control over the shape and style of your beard. The lightweight formula is not greasy nor will it weigh your beard down. With regular use, your beard will become stronger and healthier.
Boar Bristle Beard Brush
100% Boar Bristle Beard Brush – Natural boar bristles help distribute oil, improve hard hair texture, styling, shaping, smoothing, and conditioning. Ensure you receive great results when it comes to shaping, styling and simply grooming your facial hair. This brush contains no extra synthetic filler bristles that could detach while brushing your dry beard or irritate the skin underneath. Whether your facial hair is short medium or long in length, this brush will have you looking your best with an elegant men’s beard others envy.
Natural Pure Scent Beard Balm: Our unique balms are designed to make your beard look and feel thicker – something a brush and comb simply can’t do. Smooth Cosprof Beard Balm includes Myristica Fragrance Houtt, Sesame Oil, Milk butter, Green Tea Oil, Argan oil, Jojoba oil, and Vitamin E oil, Clitoria Ternatea, Coconut Oil. Together these oils provide a light pure scent without the addition of any artificial fragrance.
Most Comfortable Beard Comb: Specially designed to groom all beards (long & short).the perfect accessory to help your beard grow and stay smooth & strong. This comb will leave your hair feeling smooth at any given time. Thick fine tooth finish that can get through any hair or beard, assuring no snagging or hair pulling like other cheaply made plastic combs. This beard comb is crafted with the tender care that will leave your hair feeling smooth at any given time.
- Beard Balm: Argan oil, Mango butter, Jojoba oil, Grapeseed oil, Beeswax, Sweet orange oil
- Beard Oil: A perfect,fragrance-free blend of 100% pure, organic cold pressed, unrefined Golden Jojoba oil,100% Pure, organic cold pressed, unrefined Moroccan Argan oil.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Beard Oil
- Put a few drops of beard oil on your palm. The amount you need will vary based on the length and thickness of your beard. Start with a few drops and add more as necessary.
- Rub the beard oil between your palms and then distribute it through your beard. Use your fingers to massage the oil through your hair and into your skin.
- Use a boar bristle beard brush, comb, or both to help evenly distribute the beard oil. A beard brush will penetrate all layers of your beard and exfoliate skin to get rid of dead skin that can cause beardruff. Meanwhile, a comb will massage the skin underneath to stimulate circulation and encourage healthy beard growth.
Step 2: Beard Balm
- Scoop out a dime-sized amount using the back of your thumbnail.
- Rub your hands together to soften the beard balm for an easier application.
- Work the beard balm into your beard, starting at the sides and then focusing on areas where you have particularly rebellious bristles. Don’t forget your mustache. Comb through your beard with your fingers.
- Use a boar bristle beard brush, comb, or both to help evenly distribute the beard balm.
We recommend using beard oil and beard balm together for an epic beard. However, there are situations where using just one might be more beneficial.
Package included:1PCS Beard oil + 1PCS Beard Balm + 1PCS Beard Brush + 1PCS Beard Comb